Predefined Color Shemes
Building Healthier Foods Grant
Grant programs are now fully allocated and closed for further applications. If you are looking for connections to funding for other research focuses, we suggest connecting to these other agencies, including:
- Fight Food Waste CRC Small to Medium Enterprise Solutions Fund. This is open for applications for grants of up to $50K to create a value added offering from food waste. For more information click here.
- Innovation Connections. This program is a Federal Government fund supporting all manufacturing sectors and provides grants of up to $50K for eligible businesses. For more information click here.
- APR Intern. Supported by all Australian Universities this program provides grants up to $22K for industry challenges across all sectors. Food and Agriculture applicants will receive a $4,000 offset a successful application. For more information click here.
- The Entrepreneurs' Programme can help to improve your growth capabilities and networks, engage with researchers, foster innovation and encourage commercialisation of novel products, processes or services. www.business.gov.au/Grants-and-Programs/Entrepreneurs-Programme
- Other grants can be found via www.business.gov.au.